Saturday, December 26, 2009

The Positives

We need to look at the positives of our lives every day...i'm going to ask on twitter for people to tweet @becomingTHEyou good things that happened, things to be proud of, or lessons learned, at the end of every day...then the responses will be posted here. feel free to comment of course :)

So for today, December 25, 2009

CaraLikeWhoa @becomingTHEyou I taught myself how to crochet. And even though I am not too good at it, I feel like it expands my creativity! :)

smashley_ashley @becomingTHEyou i learned how to play rummikub..i suck, but its kind of fun :)

tashaaa_x3 @becomingTHEyou I spent all day learning about my new guitar and I successfully taught myself three chords. :] Progress, not perfection ;]


ItsStacyDuh @becomingTHEyou i'm late, but my photo editing is something i'm proud of & the comments i get on AHSF when i post pics mean the world to me

0 comments: