Use naan flatbreads and prepared pesto sauce for a fast and easy pizza. Try the chorizo and broccoli rabe as spicy and hearty toppings.Serves: 4
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 20 min
- 3/4 pound(s) broccoli rabe
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 ounce(s) dried chorizo, casing removed, thinly sliced
- 3 shallots, halved, cut lengthwise into thin strips
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 (from 12-ounce package) naan flatbreads
- 1/3 cup(s) prepared pesto sauce
- 1 1/2 cup(s) mixed cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 pound(s) Taleggio, Brie, or Camenbert cheese, rind removed, sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Cut off thick stems from broccoli rabe, leaving only the florets with 2 inches of tender stems and any leaves attached. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat; add broccoli rabe, chorizo, shallots, and red pepper flakes. Sauté 5 minutes or until broccoli rabe is crisp-tender. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Place flatbreads on a large baking sheet. Spread with pesto to within 1 inch of edges. Top with broccoli rabe mixture, cherry tomatoes, and Taleggio cheese, tearing cheese into smaller pieces and tucking them into topping. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Bake 15 to 18 minutes until crusts are golden and crisp.