This recipe for Hot Fiesta Dip is from a Weight Watchers Weekly magazine. It's a great alternative to fatty sour cream based dips.
Hot Fiesta Dip
1 point per serving/10 (1/4 cup) servings
prep: 4 minutes
cook: 5 minutes
Sweet, crunchy corn adds texture and flavor to refrigerated salsa. Serve this dip with baked tortilla chips.
- 1 10 oz package frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 .5 cups refrigerated fresh salsa
- 3/4 cup (3 oz) Weight Watchers reduced fat shredded Mexican cheese
- 2 Tbsp chopped scallion
- Microwave frozen corn according to package directions. Drain.
- Combine corn and salsa in a microwave safe 9 inch pie plate. Cover with plastic wrap, vent.
- Microwave on high 2 minutes or until bubbly
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over corn mixture; cover and let stand 5 minutes or until cheese melts
- Top with chopped scallions